A Handbook for Making a Difference When You Don't Know Where to Start
Published by: MennoMedia
Imprint: Herald Press
80 Pages, 9.00 x 6.00 in
- Published: May 2017
Now you’ve read the book on smart compassion. Ready to live it out?
Through this six-session guide, learn how to move from “doing outreach” to living out smart compassion. Offers discussion questions, action points, and biblical reflections about the three aspects of smart compassion needed for families and neighborhoods to flourish. Designed for small groups, Christian education classes, and ministry teams.
- Scripture passages for inspiration and reflection
- Thought-provoking discussion questions
- Practical action points for engaging with your community
- Strategies for community mapping and assessment
- Helpful charts and diagrams
- Prayer prompts and journaling space
- QR codes that link to online resources