With the Word: Mark
A Bible Study and Devotional Guide for Groups or Individuals (Download)
Published by: MennoMedia
Imprint: With the Word
- Published: January 2020
This product is a digital download. You make make copies, but only for your first use. If you would like to use this product a second time, we ask that you purchase another copy.
We draw closer to God when we spend time with the Word. This new Bible study and devotional series explores specific books of the Bible from an Anabaptist perspective. Each session takes adult groups or individuals through study, discussion, and reflection before ending with seven short devotionals. Also included are leader suggestions if used in a group setting. Spend time With the Word today!
Table of Contents
1. Repentance Leads to Community (Mark 1:1-13)
2. The Call of Jesus (Mark 1:14-28)
3. Finding Healing and Wholeness (Mark 1:29-45)
4. Sharing God's Hospitality (Mark 2:1-17)
5. Giving Your All (Mark 8:27-38)
6. The Gain in Giving (Mark 10:17-31)
7. Moving Toward Greatness (Mark 10:32-45)
8. Hope in the Midst of Despair (Mark 16:1-20)