At MennoMedia we publish highly readable, thoughtful curricula and books that call readers to follow Jesus in word and deed. We publish resources about Christian living, reconciliation, anti-racism, justice, and theology from an Anabaptist perspective, and our products reach a broad spectrum of evangelical, mainline, and Anabaptist readers. Our MennoMedia curricula, periodicals, and hymnals reach congregations that share these same affinities, cultivating passion for faith formation and an active life of discipleship rooted in trusting God and following Jesus. Our Herald Press books support the spiritual life of Christians and inform thoughtful faith and action from a variety of perspectives.
The mission of MennoMedia is to engage faith communities and individuals in going deeper with thoughtful Anabaptist resources to enrich Christian faith in a complex world.
In 2020, our leadership team worked on a new strategic plan and determined the following priorities to guide us into the future.
• Ensure a strong alignment of organizational values internally and externally •
• Enhance digital initiatives and platforms to meet changing congregational and individual needs •
• Expand the Leader brand to equip pastors and leaders •
• Focus on Shine children’s curriculum for a new kind of church •
• Develop a suite of resources around Anabaptism at 500 in 2022 •