Voices Together Pew Edition
Published by: MennoMedia
Imprint: Voices Together
1024 Pages, 6.00 x 9.00 in
- Published: November 2020
This resource can be shipped in case quantities of 12. If you would like to order even case quantities, please order in multiples of 12.
The pew edition of Voices Together is designed for congregational and personal use.
This robust collection contains:
- More than 750 songs and 300 worship resources
- Music that represents traditions from around the world and diverse traditions within Canada and the United States
- Worship resources that engage Scripture, support practices like child blessing and communion, and summon us to prayer in ways that are both new and familiar
- Music from many genres, including songs from Taizé, four-part hymns, and contemporary worship songs
- New songs, worship resources, and visual art by Anabaptist authors, composers, and artists
- Indexes by topic, tune, Scripture, and first line and common title
- 6″ W x 9″ H x 1 5/16″ D